If you want to know when there’s a new book, or post, or freebie coming, you can subscribe to my newsletter:
And, as always, some deep thoughts, ideas, tips, and other good things.
Latest Deep Thought:
In 1934 a man named Powys Mathers published a novel. A crime novel.
Nothing strange with that. Except that it’s not a novel as such. It’s a novel-puzzle. The pages, all 100-some of them, are printed out of order. It’s up to the reader to figure out the order, and solve the puzzle.
Fiendishly clever. And you need to be fiendishly clever to solve it – only a handful of people have…
Other deep thoughts:
- The Century-Old, Weird Puzzle-Book-Thing That Still Works
- The Man Who Killed 100 000 000 People
- Why the Tank Isn’t Going Away
- What if you Threw a Ball at the Spee of Light?
- Will a Strong Enough Magnet Rip the Iron Out of Your Blood?
- The Amazing, Counter-Intuitive Way Phones Work
- The World’s Largest Sheet of Chain-Mail
- Why Airlines Don’t Care About Economy Class
- Perennials – Growing Vegetables Year After Year
- Should You Give Up Writing?