I’ve also been bad at keeping track of my work, thus the “completed” words are more than the “new words”.
- New words of fiction: 3 500(that too low – lazy keeping track)
- Completed stories: 2
- Completed words: 5 200
- Submissions: 5
- Rejections: 5
- Sales: 0
- Published stories: 2 (Yay! My stories in Daily SF and Nature are out!)
Well, I’ve been all right with taking it easy. One has to have vacation periods as well. And the two stories I completed I’m very happy with. Hopefully there will be some sales soon, but I’m not stressing it.
I’ve got a few queries to send out, both to magazines that accepted my stories but that I didn’t hear from after that, and from magazines that haven’t replied. That will add a few more responses next month.
- 1 650 new words.
- 2 new blog posts.
I’ve been eating into my buffer, which is at an uncomfortable 2 (and that’s not online yet, I’ve got to edit and post them), and I’ve got to do something about that. I haven’t done much with my side project either. But hey, vacation!
- New prototypes: 2
- Playtests: 0
Ok, I’ve come up with two new prototypes this month, which is a lot more than I’ve been doing the last months. Now all I need to do is playtest them and see if there’s anything there that will work.